For use with our Sub Zero 400 W 12" Stage Passive Floor Monitor.
Powerful, Reliable and Versatile
Focussing on power and sound quality, the SZ-PA1000 1000W power amp is a precise and powerful unit that amplifies your sound to provide all the power needed for most live audio set ups.
The SZ-PA1000 is a professionally spec’d power amp with built in overload protection and ventilation. Simple to hook up, the SZ-PA1000 has two separate channels rated at 380W RMS @4Ω or 250W RMS @8Ω, providing ample amount of power for two speakers.
Portable and Universal Unit
The 2U size power amp is designed to a 19 inch rack spec, a universal size that fits into most racks and cases allowing easy installation, transportation and customisation . A rugged aluminium chassis ensures the SZ-PA1000 will stand up to heavy gigging, with its versatile and hard wearing design.
- Delivers massive power 2 x 380W RMS into 4Ω or 2x 250W RMS into 8Ω
- Built to last, the SZ-PA1000 includes: aluminium chassis, inbuilt dedicated fan to provide effective thermal cooling and overload protection to keep your gear safe when pushing it to the limits
- Inbuilt clip LEDs indicate when power output is too great, allowing you to avoid distortion and the risk of damaging your speakers.
- The two volume dials on the front allow you to control the
amplification with ease, with one for each channel you have complete
jurisdiction over each speaker
- The SZ-PA features an ultrawide 10Hz-250KHzwide frequency range that ensures the passing sound signal stays clean and accurate, yielding high quality audio and reduced distortion.
- Rack Size: 2U
- Channels: 2
- Overload protection
- Peak Power: 1000W
- Output Power: 2x 380W RMS @ 4Ω , 2x 250W RMS @ 8Ω
- Inputs: 2x jack
- Outputs: 2x speakon
- S/N Ratio: ≥95dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.228V
- Freq. response: 10Hz - 50KHz
- Voltage Gain: 30dB
- THD: (1KHz50w) ≤0.5
- Weight: 15Kg